Being in the healthcare and medical profession is an act of kindness – may it be a physician, a dentist or a nurse, anyone can expect that they will only offer care to those who are in need. With caring comes a helping hand and a loving heart, willing to commit time and effort. It miraculously heals a tired body and a burdened spirit. It eases the job of looking over someone, simply because the desire and enthusiasm to help come from within.
To care requires passion in what you do; this translates to the values which Filipinos intrinsically possess. It makes them stand out among other nationalities which continuously win over employers all over the world. To date, there is close to a million Filipino medical professionals across the globe.
Here are the 8 primary reasons why Filipino Healthcare Professionals are in demand all over the world.
- Excellent English speaking professionals. The Philippines is on the 5th place of the “Top 10 English Speaking Countries in the World 2017”. This is one of the main reasons why Filipino healthcare professionals are loved and are thriving abroad. Employers are not having a hard time communicating with them.
- Naturally compassionate people. As they grew in an environment where it is natural to extend kindness to other people; Filipino healthcare professionals have been known to be one of the most caring workers ever. They know how to empathize; therefore they understand how to approach and address their patient’s needs. It’s the reason why they are easily loved and trusted.
- Adaptable. Filipinos in the medical industry fit in different workplaces because they are in an automatic “professional mode” when they’re set to work, meaning they always thrive to adjust to their surroundings. They don’t give their workmates a hard time coping up, instead, they do extend the effort to fit in.
- Optimistic. Born with faith, they never lose hope in any circumstances. When others perceive the situation impossible, they will always find ways to turn it possible, and eventually do great!
- On-the-Go. “Yes, I’m ready!”, this is the fighting spirit you’d always get from Filipinos, in general. They get into the job with initiative, the presence of mind, and diligence. Limits will not stop a Filipino from doing it. You will rarely hear them say “no.”
- Enthusiastic. Filipinos offer a lively vibe on their workplace, which they also pass on to their patients. They are loved because their free spirit influences the mood of the toxic hospital environment. They remain fueled and happy to serve no matter what.
- Passionate. This is one of the remarkable assets of Filipinos in the healthcare industry. They get into the job and do it, not only with the hand that works but also with the mind and heart which ensures that love and quality of work are provided. This passion shows to their actions and communicates through their words.
- Committed. As Filipinos, they were trained to give total focus on their goals; they take a good grip on it and never let go. As they concentrate and pour out all their passion in the job they love, they also spend emotions in it, therefore making them attached to their duties. Commitment for Filipinos is equal to integrity.
With the mind that critically thinks, with the ear that attentively listens, with the eyes that keenly observes, and with the heart that completely feels, Filipino healthcare professionals bring healthcare institutions services and customer experience into a higher level.
For more information on how to conduct a healthcare specific recruitment campaign in the Philippines, please connect with our Business Development Team at [email protected]. We will be ready to sit down with you and understand your concerns and configure a recruitment plan to ensure better success.
ABOUT THE COMPANY: Rensol Recruitment and Consulting, Inc. is the fastest growing recruitment agency in The Philippines. A career consultant that aims to go above and beyond the level of expectations of both the aspirations of the candidates and the dream team standards of employers through providing exceptional opportunities and unparalleled quality-driven recruitment services.
Shemah is a marketing professional with a solid experience in digital marketing. At Rensol, she delivers measurable projects and campaigns on time, within budget and consistently of high quality. She is passionate about online and on-ground Marketing including social media and events management. She specifically creates new marketing communication materials from customer specification/requirements to effectively represent the products, services, brands and/or organization to customers and prospects.