Rensol maintained its lead as Russia’s top Recruitment Agency for oil and gas construction projects. Over the years, Rensol Recruitment and Consulting Inc. had deployed thousands of Filipino skilled workers bound to Russia for oil and gas construction projects.
Rensol maintained strong relationship with the leading Russian construction and oil and gas companies. Over time, these partnerships opened a huge number of job opportunities for Filipino workers.
For instance, the image below shows that Rensol is still the top recruitment agency for the biggest oil, gas and chemical construction projects for the world’s biggest country, Russia.
Rensol Agency had been and is still being entrusted by these companies to source and select strong qualified candidates for their big ventures earning Rensol Recruitment and Consulting Inc. an established top agency in Russia.
Some of the previous projects given to the agency for candidate-hiring are:
- Artic LNG 2, the construction of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) trains at Russia which will further increase the productivity in oil and gas market;
- PhosAgro Ammonia Production Facility,a large-scale ammonia production plant located at Cherepovets city;
- Yamal LNG project, which is another LNG train construction project. It is “an integrated project encompassing natural gas production, liquefaction and shipping”;
- ZapSib 2 project, said to be Russia’s biggest integrated complex for polymer-production;
- Lakhta Center, a construction of business and public environment to increase St. Petersburg and the North Western region’s business activity level;
- and Amur Gas Processing Plant (AGPP), the soon-to-be “one of the largest natural gas processing facilities in the world”.
These projects gave jobs to several Filipinos especially, to those who have construction-related skills and experiences.
Taking the case of the above mentioned AGPP project wherein it requested for more than 250 skilled workers like Pipe Fitters, Engineers, Welders, Foremen, etc. in a single job order. All these workers are being properly screened and interviewed by Rensol Recruitment making the selections a cut above the rest. In conclusion, illustrating Rensol’s importance in the recruitment industry given the manpower it provide for Russia’s oil and gas construction industry.
Aside from that, Rensol is an agency that does not collect placement fees, processing fees, and salary deductions. More so making the agency an appealing and credible company both for the workers and the clients. This agency practicing ethical recruitment is just one of the good qualities that the companies and employees want. No wonder that it is a top agency for skilled workers in the largest country in the world – Russia.
Odessa is a Tourism Graduate with background in Marketing and Events Management. Her goal is to incorporate her given knowledge and experience with her role as the company’s Marketing Specialist and increase the market’s awareness of what Rensol Recruitment is and what it has to offer. Her love to create something is what drives her to be in the this field.